911 Communications Operators
The work we do is unique – our 911 Communications Operators are the:
- First to answer a call for help
- First-1st responder in emergencies
- Link to getting an appropriate response dispatched as soon as possible
- Lifeline to responders
Review position description, agency benefits, minimum job qualifications and complete your online application
Returning Government Jobs users - Log in and update your existing profile before applying
To apply, complete an on-line application using the above links. Application deadline is Friday, June 26th at 12 noon. Monitor your email for application processing and required pre-employment testing. Direct 911 Communications Operator recruitment and benefits questions to 605-978-5582 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Within every successful organization, you will find hardworking and dedicated employees.
At Metro Communications Agency, we recognize our employees are our most valuable asset! We strive to hire the best and brightest to join our team.
Together, we take on the challenging and rewarding work of preserving the lifeline for public safety in our community, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our goal is to provide:
- Recruitment practices that ensure fair, non-discriminatory processes to attract well-qualified candidates
- A competitive compensation package including wages and benefits that is responsive to the needs of our diverse workforce
- Job evaluation and a classification system that is justifiable and balances the importance of internal equity and external market practices
We welcome you to apply for an opportunity to join our team and invest in a career where every second counts and every call matters!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Metro Communications Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, creed, ancestry, marital status, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran’s status, disability or any other protected group in accordance with state and federal law. Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
If an ADA accommodation is needed please contact 605-978-5582 or email@example.com